Zee Marathi's Bhatkanti,
ETV Marathi's Token Number
warmly honoured us as a hotel providing homely veg and non veg food.
Events & Conferences
Packages & Special Offers
Hotel Annapurna, Near Bank of India,
Tal. Guhagar, Dist. Ratnagiri.
Tel: (02359) - 240512, 240412
Cell: +91 9423048165, 9689063165
Welcome to our site!
Hotel Annapurna brings a wealth of enriching experiences, rooted in the earthy beauty of God's own country.
It offers you a multilayered slice of Kokan, with all its versatility and culture. Encompassing you in the warmth of contemporary luxury and the vibrant hospitality of its people.
The story of Guhagar unfolds before you at Annapurna the moment you step into the reception. On the resplendent walls you see vivid paintings inspired by beach art, Kokani Houses and as you wander through the Hotel, you encounter imagery that reveals the curious and fascinating street and popular culture of the Kokan.
At the same time, the alluring design and ultimate comfort of rooms connect in new and old ways with the spirit of Kokan.
Lush gardens, beautifully landscaped, intersect with calm waterbodies, bringing you in touch with the pristine stream of nature. Delicious cuisine tingles your taste buds with spicy Kokani dishes, fresh seafood or versatile menus.
Attractive Tourist Spots
Tourists are always attracted towards scenic natural beauty and clean environment of Guhagar situated in Kokan.
- Vyadeshwar Temple, Bajarpeth, Guhagar
- Durgadevi Temple, Varcha Paat, Guhagar
- Uphrata Ganpati, Near Highschool, Guhagar
- Valukeshwar Temple, Asgoli, - 02 km from Guhagar
- Dashbhuj Ganesh Temple, Hedavi, - 25 km from Guhagar
- Hedavi Sea Beach, Bamanghal, - 25 km from Guhagar
- Gopalgad, Anjanvel - 17 km from Guhagar
- Velneshwar Temple & Sea Beach - 20 km from Guhagar
- Light House & Talkeshwar, Anjanvel - 18 km from Guhagar
- Veldur Port & Water Tourism - 18 km from Guhagar
- RGPPL Power Project - 14 km from Guhagar
- Dhopave - Dabhol Pheriboat - 16 km from Guhagar
- Ganpatipule - 82 km from Guhagar
- Parshuram Temple - 50 km from Guhagar
- Marleshwar - 115 km from Guhagar
- Dervan - 70 km from Guhagar
- Tavsal Pheriboat - 32 km from Guhagar
Try our splendid lunch and dinner.
At Annapurna, we believe that food and drink are integral to culture and luxury, both of which we offer you in plenty. Our menus are culinary and visual delights: an array of delectable local and national dishes, available in our restaurant.
culture of the Kokan
Konkan is “Gods own country” in all senses.
In terms of geography it has two natural boundaries, the Western Ghats on the east side and the Arabian Sea on the west side. In terms of natural bounty the region has some of the most precious natural offerings like Beatle nuts, Coconuts, Kokum, Cashews, Sea food, the famous Alphonso or locally called “Hapus” mangoes.